Temple of Kali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temple of Kali

http://requiem-wiki.org/wiki/Main_Page / http://requiendium.com/

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Last poll for the guild meetings!
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 am by [TOK]Sinderoth

» July 8, 2010
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 am by Admin

» Muahaha!
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 am by Misconcepted

» Misconcepted
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 am by Misconcepted

» Sin Build
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 am by Misconcepted

» Hello all=]
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:05 am by Admin

» Films to watch while you're not playing Requiem
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 am by Admin

» Free Reduction Tool
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 am by xlord

» June 30, 2010
Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 am by Admin

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild Meetings?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nizzy

Guild Meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meetings?   Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:58 pm

just a suggestion, it would be fun if we could arrange a time like once a week for a guild meeting where we all take a break from grinding and gathers to do things like dungeons or battlefields.

i know there are already everyday dungeon raids, but it would be fun if we could go to a dungeon with a huge party just for fun xD and we can also record it and post it on youtube :3 maybe it helps on getting more members ^^

we can also discuss things about the guild on these meetings, although we already have forums for that but it would be fun if we could have some 'live' discussion :3

well, since this guild meeting system works on the several guilds i once leaded in other MMOs, i highly suggest this on our awesome guild xD
Back to top Go down
Ziezil

Guild Meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings?   Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Could be pretty difficult to get a majority together given our international membership. But an event would be fun.
Something on a Saturday maybe. That way those in different timezones would at least be on their friday...or sunday...I hate time zones. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meetings=]   Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 am

I'm glad we're thinking the same way=] In a previous guild, I held guild meeting once a month or on a need basis. It went really very well.
We could either physically meet with our chars somewhere (we used to meet at dungeon entries (away from monsters ofc) in order to gain privacy with normal chat mode. I found it to be helpful because if we are all in party chat, ppl tend not to focus on what is being said because they are usually grinding during the meeting lol.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this=]
Back to top Go down
https://templeofkali.darkbb.com
nizzy

Guild Meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings?   Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 am

exactly :3 more focused so we can discuss things and all, and after the discussion we could have some fun xD

in my last guild i held the guild meeting in a tavern where we can sit around, but with the small tavern requiem has i guess that wont work here xD

the place should also be reachable by every members at all members, somewhere around lux or zakate would be nice, perhaps lux's grand light shrine or zakate's xenon shrine? maybe we should have a poll for this :3

time is also important, as Zie said its hard to gather everyone with all the different timezones, i held the guild meetings every saturday on my last guild, when most people are online at the time, we could have a thread where members can post the times they can play so we could see when is the best time for the guild meetings. imo saturday would be the best time, just need to set the hour lol ;p
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Meetings? Empty
PostSubject: =]   Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Hey Nizzy I think that the grand light shrine would be a really great idea=]
A vote on it would be essential i think. It will also give us a good idea as so how many of us are truly interested.
Another thing we can do i just have a meeting with me and all of the guild managers, and whoever is around at the time (guildsmen).
For those who weren't able to make it, we can post meeting minutes so they can see what was discussed during the meeting.
We could all take turns with note taking during our meetings.
What are your thoughts on this?
Thanx for your support, Nizz=]
Back to top Go down
https://templeofkali.darkbb.com
nizzy

Guild Meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings?   Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:58 am

I guess a vote for that would be the best then,
i'll make a poll in the forums that last for like a week and by that time i'll notice everyone online in the guild to check the forums for the poll :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings?   Guild Meetings? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings?
Page 1 of 1