Temple of Kali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temple of Kali

http://requiem-wiki.org/wiki/Main_Page / http://requiendium.com/

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Last poll for the guild meetings!
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 am by [TOK]Sinderoth

» July 8, 2010
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 am by Admin

» Muahaha!
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 am by Misconcepted

» Misconcepted
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 am by Misconcepted

» Sin Build
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 am by Misconcepted

» Hello all=]
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:05 am by Admin

» Films to watch while you're not playing Requiem
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 am by Admin

» Free Reduction Tool
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 am by xlord

» June 30, 2010
Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 am by Admin

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Hey everyone. We have created a sister guild also called Temple of Kali, but with a different colored emblem (theirs is blue and red).
Anyway, we are in the process of moving lower lvls (lvls 1-30) over to that guild...and we will certainly continue to recruit new players as they leave the sister guild to go over to the higher lvl guild.
Ppl who reach lvl 30 in the sister guild will be able to move over to the main guild if space allows.
I do ask that lower levels move to the new guild to make space for the main guild as it is full and still growing. Having 2 guilds will spread us out, but Nizzy and I will be present in both guilds as co-masters, tending to each with other chars.
We do this in order to make things run more smoothly and to produce better communication between the two guilds.
In addition, we will be holding regular guild meetings with members of each as a whole (as we are all one guild).
If you have any comments or concerns about this move, please feel free=]
I love to hear your suggestions.

Luna
Back to top Go down
https://templeofkali.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sister Guild Experiment failure=/   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 am

Due to difficulty in running 2 guilds simultaneously, I have decided to focus on our 1 guild and keep it going strong.=]
Back to top Go down
Ziezil

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 pm

You need to delegate. Appoint another leader of the sister guild maybe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Guild Master for sister guild   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey Ziezil,
I don't think anyone will want to do it, but I can ask..
Would you like to?
Back to top Go down
Ziezil

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 am

A flattering offer but frankly I'm a noob. Shocked
I haven't even been playing a month yet so I don't think I'm qualified for the position.
Back to top Go down
nizzy

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:16 am

Quote :
well noone started this yet so i will.

As some of you might've noticed, we are facing one big problem: Overpopulation

Yes our guild has reached the maximum members yet all members are active within a week, so we cant find anyone to kick lol.

A discussion soon was led by Luna, together with the other Guild Managers and some members. And after some long thoughts about how we should fix this we decided to make a sub guild. Yes, our own sub guild.

Our sub guild is also called
Temple of Kali
just with a different emblem so u can differentiate it lol

This sub guild, however, has faced us to another 2 big problems.

Distribution, and Communication.

Our discussion afterwards have concluded that we will try to move those who are under level 40 to our sub guild. We will focus more newbie support on our sub guild because yeah, it will be filled with none other than newbies.

As for the communication problem, we tried to find the best 3rd party chat so the people in the sub guild still can chat to the people in the main guild.

And we found Xfire

This program lets us have a private chatroom where we could use as a place for both of our guilds to chat. and the best part of it, since it have a quite small sized window and have an option to 'stay on top' we could chat while playing the game without any need of alt-tabbing.

We suggest everyone to register and download Xfire right away, and join our chat room as soon as possible to start living it up.

Name of Chatroom: Temple of Kali
Password: tokpwns

please do NOT share the password to anyone else outside the guilds, because this is our private ToK-only chatroom.

Please post your comments and suggestions about our sub-guild here, i would love to hear your opinions, thanks :3

lol i made all that up and found out that you already made the topic xD

oh well i just want to add although we are focusing on our main guild i will always check the sister guild from time to time on my other char Shyde to help all of our noobs and nooblettes our there, cheers! :3
Back to top Go down
NinjaGirl

NinjaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 pm

i knew it wouldnt work.. not that i didn't want it to work but..

an alt guild for lintra server? besides the guild hasnt even gotten strong enough yet Neutral loolz no offense of course~ cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SilverScarlet
nizzy

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 pm

screw my last reply xD didn't know what was happening lol, anyways whats wrong with an alt guild in lintra, that invasionhispana thing got one xD just not working well i guess lol. perhaps we'll make it again once our community gets stronger :3 until now theres only like 10 really active members among us, and my active i mean talks in guild chat, joins forum, and all, not much gets online and play the game by theirselves lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]   Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple of Kali's new sister guild for lower lvls=]
Page 1 of 1